Wow, what a wonderfully busy summer the boys and I have had. It is coming to a close and my first born is starting Kindergarten on Monday. I cannot believe it!
I hope that everyone has enjoyed their summer like we did. Just wanted to give a quick shout to let you know what to look forward to in the upcoming months. I will start announcing and restructuring in the next couple of weeks, so check back soon.
1. I will be continuing my “For the Teachers” promotion throughout the school year. Be on the lookout for June’s Spotlight Teacher as well as August’s Spotlight teacher. I’ll have them up on the blog soon. I will re-open the form in September for October’s Teacher, so be ready to nominate your very hardworking and special educator.
2. I will be restructuring my pricing, as of September 1st. Any sessions booked before then will be locked into the current pricing even if your session is held after the pricing changes occur.
3. I plan on offering Back-to-School Minis in September. Sessions will be about 20 minutes and pricing will be built as a package (session and prints). There will be limited sessions, so be ready to grab one while you can.
4. I will also be offering Halloween/Fall Minis and they will work a lot like the Back-to-School Minis.
5. Now is the time to start thinking about your Holiday portraits. Stephanie Shirley Photography will be doing portraits through the first week of December and then will shut down until after the holidays.I will be updating the schedule within the next couple of weeks that will run through December.
6. I plan on bringing Thirsty Thursdays back, so if you are craftastic and would liked to be hosted on the blog to strut your stuff, shoot me an email and I will start getting a schedule going. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
6. Lastly, I am adding more products to the boutique and I cannot wait to show them to you!